Tea, hot Drinks and Creams

18 CAMOMILE ESE Paper Pods Borbone


Paper Pods CAMOMILE Borbone ESE 44mm

Camomile branded Caffè Borbone has calming and anti-inflammatory properties.

It is extracted from carefully chosen camomile flowers that come come from meticulously selected cultivations

(0.081 / Pz)
Add to wishlist
Remove from wishlist

18 Caffè Borbone CAMOMILE ESE Pods 44mm on online sale at a very affordable price!

Sifted chamomile (99%), Verbena leaves (1%)

We will ship in 1/2 working days

Free Shipping promotion ordering at least 40€ for Italy and 55€ for abroad

Do you need help?

For Information and telephone orders call us at the toll-free 800.811.137 available from Italy. From abroad you can contact us at +39 081 18 92 00 46.

Pods and Compatible Capsules

Discover which Coffee Machine this pods or capsules are compatible with

18 CAMOMILE ESE Paper Pods Borbone



Your Reviews